Sunday, November 3, 2013

Better Late than Never

        

Sorry for the wait readers as I stated on the daily blog I have not had even a second to get on and write but tonight I am and here are some weekly reviews.

First we have Nourish's fantastic body wash and lotion combo in almond vanilla this stuff is like magic it leaves skin super hydrated and smells incredible five out of five easy. Get Your Own Here!

Next we have Intelligent Nutrients "Harmonic" shampoo and conditioner. This set leaves a nice deep clean to your hair while also adding a nice cool tingling sensation. five out of five. Get Your Own Here!

Next we have some products from NutureMe. Both my boys loved their yum-a-roos in caribbean crop but their mix ups only went over well with my 18 month old although I do think this may be different if you have younger ones so 3.5 out of five. Get Your Own Here!

Now we have Rainbow's "Baby Oh Baby" colloidal oatmeal unscented baby wash. This is truely fantastic for sensitive skin little ones. Gets them very clean without residue and all you smell after is clean five out of five. Get Your Own Here!

Next we have The Real Deal's REAL! VeggieChips let me first say I was not that big of a fan that being said this were a huge hit with Richie and the boys. We have went through nearly every sample bag because they can not get enough five out of five. Get Your Own Here!

Next we have a few products from Sage Stone Botanicals. While for their Milk and Honey lotion alone I would love to give them a five out of five their lemongrass hand cream was just to strong for my liking for this reason I give them a four out of five. Get Your Own Here!

Last for tonight we have a few products from Mountain Crafted. I love their cherry almond lotion it is truely to me like cherry cordials at Christmas and I did really enjoy the peppermint & eucalyptus shampoo and conditioner. However with the shampoo and conditioner it did not go on sparingly enough for my preference. That being said four out of five.  Get Your Own Here!

Like I said earlier in the post I apologize for my long absent and am hoping to be able to make more of a turn around this coming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment