Sunday, October 6, 2013

Snack Reviews



Today's Reviews Sexy Pop, Pop Corners, and Bare Fruit Apple Chips. Three nature based snacks to get you on your go and allow you to still feel satiated.

First up is Sexy Pop they sent me quite a few flavors to try including black pepper, bangin' cheddar, Brazilian coconut, and lightly salted. These were a huge hit with my guys. Dale has been eating them as a snack and can't get enough and the hubby has been grabbing the small bags and taking them for his lunches at work. The texture and flavors make for a super delicious combo that i for one think takes them to the top of the natural pop corn list (not to mention it's GMO free yep major points). Five out of five without even trying. Don't believe me try them for yourself at http://sexypop.us/.

Next was a surprise for us because my family has not been a huge fan of apple chips. Bare Fruit Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips are as my husband put it "the best apple chips we've ever had" They have a nice crispy texture that my kids love and a not too over powering cinnamon flavor. My only and I do mean only draw back is that there was a piece of stem in a few of the bags. That's not to say these are not delicious 4.5 out of five. Get your own at http://www.baresnacks.com/. Oh and PS keep an eye out on future reviews for a link to a special giveaway of their chips just for fans!

And finally we have the one that was not a contender Pop Corners I really wanted to like these I tried but it was just not meant to be. The concept is great popped corn chips kind of like a pop corn tortilla chip. However my two year old refused to eat more than one and my husband was convinced they were stale. Maybe we got a bad bag so I don't want to pull their feet out from under them. So for the facts that I have I have to give them a 3 out of five. See if you have better luck at http://www.popcorners.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment